Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New to the site? Introduce your self!! Click Here!

2 posters

Balmung VS Ryuu

FreezingRain
    FreezingRain
    Squad 10
    Squad 10

Balmung VS Ryuu Empty Balmung VS Ryuu

Post by FreezingRain Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:52 pm

Ryuu sonido'd to the top of a large building. At the top shone a bright orb like object. Ryuu walked over to it and touched it, creating a barrier around the area he was in. Only Balmung would be able to get through.
    Sorrow
    Sorrow
    Squad 11
    Squad 11

Balmung VS Ryuu Empty Re: Balmung VS Ryuu

Post by Sorrow Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:58 pm

Balmung was on the roof in under a second. he held the sword tightly, yelling out, "Howl, Caelestis Lupus!" as he said this, the small blue and pewter katana turned black and gold, and the square hand guard turned into an oval shape. his movements suddenly seemed shrouded, and a nagging feeling could be felt by anyone within three miles that something was wrong.
    FreezingRain
    FreezingRain
    Squad 10
    Squad 10

Post by FreezingRain Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:13 pm

"Hah, that doesn't scare me" He said, laughing. He held his blade and stabbed it into the ground. He then held his hands in a triangular like shape, a dull, orange like color started to gather. Within a second, the orange cero was shot at Balmung like a bullet. "Try and dodge that" He said sarcastically. He knew he would try one way or another to dodge it.
    Sorrow
    Sorrow
    Squad 11
    Squad 11

Post by Sorrow Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:18 pm

balmung smirked and stood his ground. he pulled back and called out" CRASH!" as he did this, crimson shock waves clashed against the cero, if this didn't work he'd hold up the blade to block.
    FreezingRain
    FreezingRain
    Squad 10
    Squad 10

Post by FreezingRain Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:21 pm

The cero quickly disappeared as it was hit. Shortly followed was Ryuu holding his blade. "I think your weak" He said as he lifted the blade up and slashed across his chest, creating a gash across it.
    Sorrow
    Sorrow
    Squad 11
    Squad 11

Post by Sorrow Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:26 pm

Balmung flinched slightly and then smirked." and i think you're rather slow and boring..." with this his form moved to the right, then to the left before darting at Ryuu. his movements seemed a bit blurred. he called as he began to move from side to side, and then as he ran, " Howling wind and sounds in the night, let them sleep peacefully... until the monsters come." as he did this, his spiritual pressure greatly increased, as the enemy's worst fear would be revealed, if he didn't stop balmung quickly that is.
    FreezingRain
    FreezingRain
    Squad 10
    Squad 10

Post by FreezingRain Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:33 pm

"I know what you are doing" He said. "I don't have any fears" He grabbed his sword and touched the red blade. "Fly, demonio dragón" A surge of black and red spiritual pressure surrounded Ryuu. A dense, dark spiritual pressure, darker than anyone elses, [yes sorrow, his is darker than yours, this is why you will train after this] He let out a loud demonic laugh as the spiritual pressure revealed his form.

Balmung VS Ryuu __New_Human__Kaos___by_kryptangel92
    Sorrow
    Sorrow
    Squad 11
    Squad 11

Post by Sorrow Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:49 pm

he jumped back, and slashed at ryuu yelling" CRASH!" while the crimson shock waves kept the opponent busy, he held the sword out and sideways, saying " Rise from hell and howel at the moon, Diabolus Lupus!" as he says this, his bankai releases, as does his full spiritual pressure as a skull with angel wings and devil horns appears on the right side of his neck. his spiritual pressure, to anyone at least captain level would be like having the breath knocked out of you. his zanpakto disappeared completely, his arm is covered in shadows with small crimson markings on it, on his shoulder is a small row of three spikes. his fingers becomes like reaver claws, with long black blades extending from the knuckles, and the fingertips pointed and sharp. his eyes begin to glow red, with only a catseye like black line as a pupil, nothing els around it. his teeth grow more jagged, and he gains an evil seance about him. he smirks, and laughs in a loud, shrieking voice before howling loudly, the howl sounding eerie as ever.
    FreezingRain
    FreezingRain
    Squad 10
    Squad 10

Post by FreezingRain Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:50 pm

"That doesn't scare me" HE said, almost laughing. "Its pitiful how you can't control your bankai" He dodged as the crimson slash came closer. He sonido'd behind Balmung and tapped his shoulder. "I can kill you right now" He said. "But for now, Im bored so I'll keep you alive"
    Sorrow
    Sorrow
    Squad 11
    Squad 11

Post by Sorrow Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:58 pm

as soon as Ryuu taps on his shoulder he disappears. he appears in the sky above,clenching his fist tightly, and says quickly " Blow, that which slows even the strongest beast" as he says this the air becomes increasingly cold, dropping quickly below zero, the wind blowing hard. though none of this seems ot be happening to Balmung.
    FreezingRain
    FreezingRain
    Squad 10
    Squad 10

Post by FreezingRain Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:02 pm

"That won't work on me either" He said. His body was inveloped in flames, protecting him from the cold. He appeared behind him and grabbed his sword and stabbed him in the stomach. "See, told you I could kill you" He said. He pulled his sword out of his stomach and stood, arms folded, to see what his next move would be.
    Sorrow
    Sorrow
    Squad 11
    Squad 11

Post by Sorrow Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:08 pm

he grabbed his stomach and landed. he loooked ticked off now. a low growl came from deep inside his chest. he closed his eyes and slashed at the opponent, sparks of electricity building up before he began to move his arm forwards. he said" King of the gods, strike down this mortal who stands in my way." as he said this, bolts of lightning surged from his fingers, and the blades on his knuckles at Ryuu. he kept disappearing from one spot, and appearing at another randomly, slashing again and again, lightning bolts flying repeatedly at Ryuu.
    FreezingRain
    FreezingRain
    Squad 10
    Squad 10

Post by FreezingRain Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:10 pm

"Ha" Ryuu said as he dodged all the lightning. "That is a weak attack, and besides, im not a mortal" He appeared behind him. "I can read your movements" He said. He took his hand and stabbed it through his stomach again, this time, his hand turning sharper than his blade, impaling him, blood going everywhere. "I guess its over" He said, as he watched him. He opened a garganta next to him. "You are to weak to fight an arrancar" He said. "Release" He returned to his original form and walked through, the garganta closing rapdily behind him before anyone could get in. The barrier around the area shattered, leaving balmung there.
    Sorrow
    Sorrow
    Squad 11
    Squad 11

Post by Sorrow Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:16 pm

as Ryuu walked through the garganta, Balmung desperately swung the now disappearing blades at him. he then fell slowly to his knees, and flat on his tomach, his vision blurring before he gets knocked out from blood loss.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content