Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New to the site? Introduce your self!! Click Here!

2 posters

Mikau's walk around the Seireitei

Mikau Onikino
    Mikau Onikino
    Squad 2
    Squad 2

Mikau's walk around the Seireitei Empty Mikau's walk around the Seireitei

Post by Mikau Onikino Thu Nov 26, 2009 6:33 pm

Mikau walked outside his room, and into the walk way of the Seireitei

"Well, i just have to wait for the aplication to take effect, if that happens, then i'll be a captain."

He looked at the hilt of his Zanpakto, he then looked up, he noticed a few other Shinigami walking around, but he kept walking

"This is a little strange, but i wish i could find her."

he pulled a small rose from his pocket, along with a note, which read

"I have admired you from afar, and now it is time for me to express my feelings for you truly, please do not hesitate to ask me who i am when you meet me, or get freaked out if i say i love you, please, take my feelings into consideration...
    -Love and respect
    Anonymous"

Mikau lay on one of the tall arches and put his straw hat over his face and neck, he thought about the letter

"Who could it be from, i wonder, if it was the girl with Pink hair from the other day...."

he started to fall asleep
    FreezingRain
    FreezingRain
    Squad 10
    Squad 10

Mikau's walk around the Seireitei Empty Re: Mikau's walk around the Seireitei

Post by FreezingRain Thu Nov 26, 2009 6:52 pm

Gray shows up from a sake bar.
    "Oh, Mikau, whats up?" He asked seeing him asleep. *I hope he didn't see me come out of there, I don't want Alucard to know I love sake!* He grinned and tossed the sake in his hand behind him, hitting a man. "HEY!" He shouted. He then appologized to Gray realizing he was a captain. Gray then threw a candy to him and the man left.
    lol!
    Mikau Onikino
    Mikau Onikino
    Squad 2
    Squad 2

Post by Mikau Onikino Thu Nov 26, 2009 7:07 pm

Mikau took the hat off his face, and looked to see Gray

"Oh, hi 3rd Division Taichou, what's shakin'?"

He took the letter and rose back into his Hakama, he then jumped down, floated down actually, and walked to the captain

"So, i take it, you and the other captains got my request to become captain of Squad two, i feel bad, Soi Fon made and Excellent captain, no doubt..."

he blushed, he had a secret love for Soi Fon

"But then again, my brother did take over, he never came back from his mission, i also haven't felt his spiritual pressure lately..."

he shook his head

"Um, sorry, Taichou."

he bowed in Respect

"What would you like of me?"
    FreezingRain
    FreezingRain
    Squad 10
    Squad 10

Post by FreezingRain Thu Nov 26, 2009 7:13 pm

"Nothing" He said smiling. "Its alright to show your feelings off and on, its just how people are some times" He looked at him. "You don't have to hide your emotions, it only holds you back in a mission" He sat down beside him. "When your captain shows up, I will talk with him about you becoming a captain, but first, we will have to go over the precautions and such."

[I will set up squad 2 for you once your approved for captain after you gain bankai]
    Mikau Onikino
    Mikau Onikino
    Squad 2
    Squad 2

Post by Mikau Onikino Thu Nov 26, 2009 7:17 pm

Mikau nodded

"i will wait, i have wanted to join the Covert ops since my brother was in them you know..."

he smiled a little

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 28, 2024 2:18 am