Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New to the site? Introduce your self!! Click Here!

2 posters

How did you come up with your username?

FreezingRain
    FreezingRain
    Squad 10
    Squad 10

How did you come up with your username? Empty How did you come up with your username?

Post by FreezingRain Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:37 pm

Anyway, as the topic title says, how did you come up with your username?

My username came from my friends story, Takai, and at the time, I liked the element fire, now its dark and water, so I came up with takaiofthefire
    黒先 泉
    Squad 10
    Squad 10

How did you come up with your username? Empty Re: How did you come up with your username?

Post by 黒先 泉 Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:09 pm

It's Kanji for Kurosaki Izumi, It's no relation to Ichigo. Izumi Kurosaki is my RP name, I got the Kurosaki from a friend in RL, who mentioned it and it sounded cool, about 3 weeks later I found out about Bleach... And Izumi means Spring, Izumi likes the water a lot so there you go, but the real reason I chose Izumi was because a Manga called Gantz and the Awesome member named Izumi Shion.
    FreezingRain
    FreezingRain
    Squad 10
    Squad 10

How did you come up with your username? Empty Re: How did you come up with your username?

Post by FreezingRain Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:16 pm

Sweet, I don't think I have heard of Gantz before. o.O

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 28, 2024 2:15 am