Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New to the site? Introduce your self!! Click Here!

3 posters

Division Responsibilities

FreezingRain
    FreezingRain
    Squad 10
    Squad 10

Division Responsibilities Empty Division Responsibilities

Post by FreezingRain Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:56 pm

Division Specality
    1st No special duties have been noted for the 1st Division, other than their Captain being the Captain-Commander of the Gotei 13.

2nd No special duties have been noted for the 2nd Division, other than the 2nd Division being directly tied in with the Onmitsukidō, each of the top 5 seated officers is in charge of a certain division of the latter. For example the 3rd Seat is in charge of the Detention Unit.

3rd No special duties have been noted for the 3rd Division.

4th The 4th Division is the medical/supply division. They are responsible for both treating the injured and doing most manual labor such as cleaning Seireitei. Because of this, they have keys to most of the buildings and know the underground sewer system well. According to various members of the 11th Division, 4th Division members are rather weak at combat instead using their power to heal. The 4th Division is further divided into teams that have specific assigned jobs.

5th They are the messenger squad of the Gotei 13, and many of its members appear to be skilled in Kidō.

6th No special duties have been noted for the 6th division.

7th No special duties have been noted for the 7th Division.

8th No special duties have been noted for the 8th Division.

9th The 9th Division is known to be in charge of the Seireitei news magazine. All the Lieutenants of the Divisions of Gotei 13 hand in their report to them.

10th No special duties have been noted for the 10th Division.

11th The Eleventh Division is the melee combat Division with a specialization in swords-only combat, forgoing the other Shinigami arts. It is mentioned that it is tradition for the current Kenpachi, the title held by the best swordsman in Soul Society, to hold the position of Eleventh Division Captain.[5] The current captain Kenpachi Zaraki is known for his thirst for fighting.

12th Other than the 12th Division's connection to the Shinigami Research and Development Institute, no special duties have been noted for the 12th Division. Members are tasked with research and collection of data and samples, and the Captain is the President of the R&D Institute.

13th The 13th division seems to be in charge of the Communications department in the Soul Society. It also seems to assume Earth's protection against hollows.

Kidō Corps The Kidō Corps is responsible for opening the senkaimon, the gate between the human world and Soul Society.
    KickLosLobos
    KickLosLobos
    Squad 8
    Squad 8

Division Responsibilities Empty Re: Division Responsibilities

Post by KickLosLobos Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:36 pm

YAY!! I have no duties! *sits back and drinks sake* btw i like the color of ur name, it's so cute and pinkXD
    FreezingRain
    FreezingRain
    Squad 10
    Squad 10

Post by FreezingRain Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:44 pm

Don't make me eat your face. Lol
    And, Squad;s will all have a special duty. I will be giving those duties out also. ^__^ *ebil grin*
    [BRB, post around the forum or go back to BD for awhile and I am about to eat supper. See you soon]
    lori.nina
    lori.nina
    Squad 8
    Squad 8

Location : My room, on the first floor, training with my sword

Post by lori.nina Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:30 pm

Hahahaha suits taichou not to want to have a duty!
    SenbonZakura, I think I know who's gonna do all the duties if you ever give taichou something to do....>>;

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 28, 2024 2:17 am