Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New to the site? Introduce your self!! Click Here!

2 posters

僕 は 黒先 泉 です

黒先 泉
    Squad 10
    Squad 10

僕 は 黒先 泉 です Empty 僕 は 黒先 泉 です

Post by 黒先 泉 Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:42 pm

"Hi I'm Izumi Kurosaki No relation to Ichigo, I'm in my mid Twenties, Other than fighting I'll tell you what I love to do, I enjoy fishing, Swimming, staying fit, and Swordplay. Truth be told I was an Orphan Original, who took the name of his adopted Parents, I trained under My father, until when I was 7, when he went off to war. My mother Died of an unknown illness. I raised my self until I was taken under the wing of my father's Friend and Rival, Andante Rahaizu, He Trained me and had me hone my skills as a Fighter, Then when he was Drafted into War as well, I trained alongside his son, Apostrophe, At that point I gained a power of manipulating my Aura. With this new found power I rebelled against my town and attacked everyone killing several people, Well I really doubt you want to hear the rest. Like I said my power is that I can control my Aura, my Aura resembles a Azure Flame which can harm others in the same fashion as Fire. My Aura can heal me as well, I have an Extremely large supply of Aura inside of me. I also can manipulate my Aura through almost anything that I please. I am incredibly fit, I carry a sword which weighs several hundred pounds. Now there is one thing that I'm not so proud of... It's that I have a Mental Disorder known simply as Bipolarism, this usually Doesn't happen that much, only when I begin Killing, or simply in a sparring match. Well I hope that's enough of an Introduction for all of you." [ooc: Some may know me as Ivy]
    FreezingRain
    FreezingRain
    Squad 10
    Squad 10

僕 は 黒先 泉 です Empty Re: 僕 は 黒先 泉 です

Post by FreezingRain Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:04 pm

OMG, I thought this was real. o.O
    lol, welcome to the forum good friend, I am going to call you by your name on the Project. Ivy. :3
    FreezingRain
    FreezingRain
    Squad 10
    Squad 10

Post by FreezingRain Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:28 pm

Hey, what division are you going to join? Since you like water and all, why not join the 10th?
    黒先 泉
    Squad 10
    Squad 10

Post by 黒先 泉 Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:41 pm

That was actually the Point of my PM, so you can see if I'm worthy.
    FreezingRain
    FreezingRain
    Squad 10
    Squad 10

Post by FreezingRain Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:47 pm

well, i do see you worthy, you can go ahead and apply for the division if you want. And, I was wondering, since your helping me on PP, can you help me here also? I mean with the buttons and stuff. Only if you want to though.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:22 pm