Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New to the site? Introduce your self!! Click Here!

3 posters

Kidou Abilities

KickLosLobos
    KickLosLobos
    Squad 8
    Squad 8

Kidou Abilities Empty Kidou Abilities

Post by KickLosLobos Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:41 pm

Here's a list of all the kidou, recruits can use kidous 1-20, when u reach 8th seat and earn ur shikai, u can use up to #61, 5th seat is when u can earn ur bankai, only after u've achieved bankai, u can use up to #77, u have to be at VC or captain level, to use anything above 80, also if u recite the chant before firing the kidou, the attk will be enhanced by 40%, other than that u can just fire it right away.

Bakudo(binding spells):

1. Restrain (sai) — Locks a target's arms in place behind their back for 1 turn (Does not apply to dodging or shunpo).

4. Crawling Rope (hainawa) — An energy rope entangles a target's arms for 1 turn (Does not apply to dodging or shunpo)

8. Seki (Repulse) - Creates a round shield that seems to temporarily paralyze and repel whatever strikes it.

9. Hit (geki) — Engulfs a target in red light, completely paralyzing them for 1 turn.
    Incantation: Disintegrate, you black dog of Rondanini! Look upon yourself with horror and then claw out your own throat! (Jikai seyo, rondanini no kuro inu! Ichidoku shi, yaki harai. Mizukara nodo o kaki kiru ga ii!!)

26. Kyakko (Curving Light) - Hides the target from sight, presumably by bending light.

30. Shitotsu Sansen (Beak-Stab Triple Beam) - Shoots three beams of light that pin the target to one place on a surface, slamming into his/her body in three places in a shape of a perfect triangle.

37. Tsuriboshi (Suspending Star) - Creates a star-shaped cushion of Spiritual Energy, which anchors it to nearby objects with "ropes" of spirit particles. It can stop falling objects, acting like a safety net.

39. Arc Shield (enkosen)— Summons a shield of condensed reiatsu to block opponents' attacks.

58. Summoning of the Tracking Sparrows (kakushitsuijaku) — Tracks and locates any spiritual force the user focuses on. To activate it, the user must draw a circle on the ground, cut into four parts with a specific character in each. The incantation animates the circle, causing various numbers to appear within until the specific set is found. The number set seems to be a variation on longitude and latitude.

61. Six Rods Prison of Light (rikujōkōrō?) — Summons six thin, but wide, beams of light that slam into a target's midsection, holding them in place. Referred to as "Six Rod Light Restraint" in the English manga. Immobilizes target for 1 turn. (Does not effect actions, only dodging, movement, etc)
    Incantation: Carriage of thunder. Bridge of a spinning wheel. With light, divide this into six. (Raimei no basha, itoguruma no kangeki, hikari mote kore o mutsu ni wakatsu.)

62. Hundred Steps Fence (hyapporankan) — A rod formed of energy is thrown towards the target before it disintegrates into numerous short rods which are used to pin the target to the surroundings and render them immobile.

63. Winding Binding Chain (sajō sabaku) — The target is wrapped from the neck down in a thick chain. Cost: 750 Effect: completely immobilizes target.

73. Tozansho - Creates a pyramid-shaped barrier around the caster.

75. Quintet of 1 kan Iron Pillars (gochūtekkan?) — Summons five incredibly tall and thick pillars to pin a target to the ground. Prevents action and movement for 1 turn (all movement and physical actions disabled).
    Incantation: Walls of ironsand, a priestly pagoda, glowing ironclad fireflies. Standing upright, silent to the end. (Tessu no kabe sougyou no tou shakutetsu keikei tanzen toshite tsuini oto nashi)

77. Heavenly Rickshaws in Silken Air (tenteikūra) — Transmits messages to anyone within a specific area. In addition to reciting the spell, the user must draw specific markings on their arms, which are animated by the spell to convey the messages.

81. Splitting Void (dankū) — Creates an energy barrier in the form of a rectangular wall. According to Byakuya, it is capable of stopping destructive spells up to #89

99. Part 1. Seal (kin) — Binds the arms of a target with spiritual fabric and iron shafts. Removes action and movement for 1 turn.

99, Part 2. Great seal (bankin) — This spell covers a target from head to toe with spiritual fabric.
    First song. Immobilizes and prevents action on opponent for 2 turns.
    Incantation: First song: halting fabric (Shokyoku: Shiryū

Second song stabs them with numerous metal blades.
    Incantation : hundred linked bolts. (Nikyoku: Hyakurensan)
    Cannot be countered. Part 2 first song must be cast in previous post.

Final Song: And then smashes them with an immense metal cube. Damage equal to Half Cost. Part 2 Second Song required and have been used in previous post.
    Incantation: great seal of 10,000 forbiddings. (Bankin Taihō)

Hadou(destruction spells):

1. Thrust (shō) — Pushes the target away from the caster.

4. White Lightning ( byakurai) — Fires a concentrated bolt of lightning from the caster's forefinger.

11. Tsuzuri Raiden (Reading Lightning) - Electric current flows through any object the user touches and is able to lead electricity, damaging any target that is in contact with the object the current runs through.

31. Shot of Red Fire (shakkahō) — Fires a ball of red energy at a target equal to Reiatsu used. Double damage if target is water based.
    Incantation: Ye Lord! Mask of blood and flesh, all creation, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man! Inferno and pandemonium, The sea barrier surges, March on to the south! (Kunrinsha yo! Chiniku no kamen, banshō, habataki, HITO no na o kansu mono yo! Shounetsu to sōran, umihedate sakamaki minami e to ho o susume yo!)

33. Blue Fire, Crash Down (sōkatsui, Pale Fire Crash in the English dub) — Fires a burst of blue spiritual energy at a target in a similar manner to 31, but over a wider area and with more power.
    Incantation: Ye Lord! Mask of flesh and bone, all creation, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man! Truth and temperance, Upon this sinless wall of dreams unleash but slightly the wrath of your claws! (Kunrinsha yo! Chiniku no kamen, banshō, habataki, HITO no na o kansu! Shinri to sessei, tsumi shirame yume no kabe ni wazuka ni tsume o tate yo!)

54. Abolishing Flames (haien) — does intense burn damage.

58. Orchid Sky (tenran) — A widening tornado-like blast is fired towards the target.

63. Thunder Roar Cannon (raikōhō) — Fires a massive wave of yellow energy at a target.
    Incantation: Sprinkled on the bones of the beast! Sharp tower, red crystal, steel ring. Move and become the wind, stop and become the calm. The sound of warring spears fills the empty castle! (Sanzai suru, kemono no kotsu! Sentou, kōshō, kōtetsu no sharing. Ugokeba kaze, tomareba sora. Yariutsu neiro ga kōjō ni michiru!)

73. Twin Lotus Blue Fire, Crash Down (sōren sōkatsui) — Essentially a doubled version of #33, this spell fires two shots of blue fire with greater potency than the single-shot variety.
    Incantation: Mask of blood and flesh, all creation, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man! On the wall of blue flame, inscribe a twin lotus. In the abyss of conflagration, wait at the far heavens. (Chiniku no kamen, banshō, habataki, hito no na o kansu! Sôka no kabe ni sôren o kizamu, taika no fuchi o enten ni te matsu!)

88. Flying Dragon Striking, Heaven-Shaking, Lightning Cannon (hiryūgekizokushintenraihō) — Fires a massive blast of spiritual energy in a fashion similar to a laser.

90. Black Coffin (kurohitsugi) — Forms a box of black energy around a target, which is then pierced by dozens of energy "spears", lacerating the one inside from head to toe. Its appearance and function is reminiscent of a common magician's trick, as well as certain torture devices used during the Spanish Inquisition.

These spells were used but not shown to be in either hadou or bakudou:

White Crawl (hakufuku) — Momo Hinamori uses this spell while imprisoned to knock out a guard and destroy everything within a certain radius of herself. The anime suggests that it is a binding spell, but doesn't number it.

Mirror Door (kyōmon) — Tōshirō Hitsugaya used this to seal Momo Hinamori's hospital room. It creates a glass-like barrier which is difficult to break from the outside, but quite simple to break from the inside.

Reverse Demon (hanki) — This technique nullifies an opponent's movement by hitting them with a perfectly opposite surge of energy. Yoruichi uses this against Soifon's shunkō.

Temporal Stasis (jikanteishi) — A forbidden spell used by Tessai along with kūkanten'i. It is unclear what effect the spell has.

Spatial Displacement (kūkanten'i) — A forbidden spell used by Tessai with jikanteishi to teleport a specified portion of space from one point to another, transporting even other active kidō spells.
    lori.nina
    lori.nina
    Squad 8
    Squad 8

Location : My room, on the first floor, training with my sword

Kidou Abilities Empty Re: Kidou Abilities

Post by lori.nina Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:22 am

Wow, thanks for the list, taichou!
    I can use it all, YAY! XD
    Mikau Onikino
    Mikau Onikino
    Squad 2
    Squad 2

Post by Mikau Onikino Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:48 am

So, i'm only able to use 77% of these

ahh well, i'll choose the ones i can use, which are the numbers under 77, right?
    KickLosLobos
    KickLosLobos
    Squad 8
    Squad 8

Post by KickLosLobos Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:46 pm

well the boss had me change u to a recruit, but I'll be promoting u pretty soon to 8th seat, so u can use ur shikai, and kidou up to #61
    lori.nina
    lori.nina
    Squad 8
    Squad 8

Post by lori.nina Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:12 pm

Taichou, I have to ask you...did you watch the ENTIRE series again to give us all of this information?
    KickLosLobos
    KickLosLobos
    Squad 8
    Squad 8

Post by KickLosLobos Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:53 pm

HAHAHA!!! Not at all, I just copied it from another site!XD U know I'm too lazy to do anything like thatXD
    lori.nina
    lori.nina
    Squad 8
    Squad 8

Post by lori.nina Wed Nov 18, 2009 1:52 am

lol I figured you won't be doing that, and yeah, I know you're too lazy to do that as well lol. You're doing that for me, so I was wondering. (Not the whole series, but at least a bit! XP )
    You're the best, taichou!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 28, 2024 4:20 am