Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New to the site? Introduce your self!! Click Here!

3 posters

Sora's Stroll Around the Living World

Ryuu
    Ryuu

Sora's Stroll Around the Living World Empty Sora's Stroll Around the Living World

Post by Ryuu Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:23 pm

The sinkaimon opened up above the city. Standing in it was lieutenant Sora of squad 11. He jumped out of it and landed on a nearby building. He pulled out a large orb and pressed a button on it. A gigai shot out of it. Sora then walked into the gigai giving him a human form.

"I won't get used to this" He said to himself.
    lori.nina
    lori.nina
    Squad 8
    Squad 8

Location : My room, on the first floor, training with my sword

Sora's Stroll Around the Living World Empty Re: Sora's Stroll Around the Living World

Post by lori.nina Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:26 am

*The 8th fukutaichou decided to go and see the human world, since she's never been there. She opens the gate to the living world and walks out of it, gazing everywhere to take all the sights she sees*
    Sorrow
    Sorrow
    Squad 11
    Squad 11

Sora's Stroll Around the Living World Empty Re: Sora's Stroll Around the Living World

Post by Sorrow Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:06 pm

before the gate closed, Balmung walked through. instead of landing on a building, he landed atop a tower. he gulped, and whispered" this place is so much more spacious... i can move a little." with this he seemed to disappear from the top of the tower, and appeared on the building next to sora." hello Lieutenant sora..." he says in a bored voice. he looks around, thinking" nothing to fight, and nothing to kill.... why do i keep coming back here?"
    Ryuu
    Ryuu

Post by Ryuu Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:14 pm

"Oh, captain balmung" Sora said calmly. "You notice I am in a gigai right?" He started to laugh a bit. "However, hollows appear here off and on, then you can kill"
    Sorrow
    Sorrow
    Squad 11
    Squad 11

Post by Sorrow Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:18 pm

he glanced at sora and nodded slightly, then began walking forwards" as long as there's something to do besides watching the living....t hey're so boring...." as he said this he let his spiritual pressure flow freely instead of hiding it, a pressure falling over the entire area, it seemed kinda dark, even darker than most hollows.
    Ryuu
    Ryuu

Post by Ryuu Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:30 pm

Sora slapped his face. "You shouldn't do that, it will get us in trouble, remember the rules? We can't influence the humans with our spiritual pressure, it will make them spirituality aware and get us in trouble"
    Sorrow
    Sorrow
    Squad 11
    Squad 11

Post by Sorrow Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:32 pm

he looked back" who cares for the rules? i didn't get to captain because i'm an angel... i got here because i kick.... tail.... trying to watch my language... anyways i'm looking for one of them anyways..... she interests me, unlike the others." he then turned' besides, i hear it also attracts hollows, and i'm in the mood for a slaughter..."
    Ryuu
    Ryuu

Post by Ryuu Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:42 pm

"Hmm, never thought of that, but still, we should be careful about our spiritual pressure" Sora said softly. He grabbed his blade and his spiritual pressure went up. In the distance, it appeared that a few garganta were opening. "See there?" He asked. He grabbed his blade and waited. His blade, slowly began to change to its true form, a large scythe.
    Sorrow
    Sorrow
    Squad 11
    Squad 11

Post by Sorrow Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:47 pm

balmung sighed." leave this to me....." he began to pull his sword from it's shieth on his back and said" howl, tenrow...." in a flash the sword changed appearance, and he was already moving, though it was hard to keep your eyes locked on him. he jumped knto the air, and waited patiently.
    Ryuu
    Ryuu

Post by Ryuu Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:05 pm

"Sheesh, I want in on the action" HE said. He grabbed his scythe and the wrappings slowly came off it, revealing a pure white scythe. "Nice" He thought. He started twirling it and called out: "Kill, Sterben" His scythe slowly started to change its form to
    Spoiler:
    "Don't think your having all the fun" He said to his captain. He slowly turned and sliced a hollows mask off. He then shunpoed next to his captain. "Whats next?" He asked.
    Sorrow
    Sorrow
    Squad 11
    Squad 11

Post by Sorrow Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:11 pm

as his lieutenant took down one hollow he slashed at the other and said" CRASH!" as he said this red shockwaves sliced the hollow's mask to pieces. he sighed, and his sword returned to normal. " i don't know...."
    Ryuu
    Ryuu

Post by Ryuu Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:16 pm

then thousands of hollow appeared. "I guess I am going to have to use this" He said to his captain. "Bankai: erleben, verbrecherisch" A surge of dark blue spiritual pressure filled the area. It was outlined in pure white and it surrounded him. His outfit changed into a grim reaper like outfit. His face was hidden and his eyes turned a gray color. His hair then turned white and grew a little longer.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 28, 2024 4:18 am