Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New to the site? Introduce your self!! Click Here!

3 posters

Anime you would like to see crossed into one

Sorrow
    Sorrow
    Squad 11
    Squad 11

Anime you would like to see crossed into one Empty Anime you would like to see crossed into one

Post by Sorrow Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:35 pm

i say .hack and bleach.... and maybe throw in inuyasha or Negima for good measure XD or maybe samurai deeper kyo.
    KickLosLobos
    KickLosLobos
    Squad 8
    Squad 8

Anime you would like to see crossed into one Empty Re: Anime you would like to see crossed into one

Post by KickLosLobos Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:42 pm

bleac,rurouni kenshin,naruto,kyo,inuyasha and the girls from claymore!!!! That would be the most epic anime everXD
    Sorrow
    Sorrow
    Squad 11
    Squad 11

Anime you would like to see crossed into one Empty Re: Anime you would like to see crossed into one

Post by Sorrow Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:50 pm

OOH OOH< you forgot one in that mix, actually two....Negima, and Gunslinger Girl characters. OMG, this would kick all kinds of tail...... that's like a task force of people who are more deadly than most anbu black ops.......
    Ryuu
    Ryuu

Post by Ryuu Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:39 pm

I don't want to see anything mixed together. Its to annoying and stupid if it was. But, I would like to see an episode that they actually, like the universe was messed up and Ichigo had to team up with Naruto and fight the arrancars and akatsuki who are teaming up. That would be awesome!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 28, 2024 2:17 am