Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New to the site? Introduce your self!! Click Here!

2 posters

Alucard VS. Soul

FreezingRain
    FreezingRain
    Squad 10
    Squad 10

Alucard VS. Soul Empty Alucard VS. Soul

Post by FreezingRain Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:53 pm

The arrancar fled to the western border. He stood on top of a small building, arms folded, waiting for his prey. He short black hair flowing in the wind, he grinned, devilishly.

Last edited by SenbonZakura on Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
    KickLosLobos
    KickLosLobos
    Squad 8
    Squad 8

Alucard VS. Soul Empty Re: Alucard VS. Soul

Post by KickLosLobos Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:02 pm

*Alucard shunpos in front of the arrancar, looks him up and down* so ur my opponent huh? Well I have orders from old man grayXD to kill u, so let's get this over with, so I can go home and sleep
    FreezingRain
    FreezingRain
    Squad 10
    Squad 10

Post by FreezingRain Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:12 pm

"Kill me?" He asked. He grinned at Alucard with envyness. "YOu should know my name, its Soul" He said, grinning again. He grabbed his blade and readied himself for Alucard.
    KickLosLobos
    KickLosLobos
    Squad 8
    Squad 8

Post by KickLosLobos Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:21 pm

*a bead of sweat dropped down alucard's brow* soul? lemme guess, ur released form is called the "Soul Train"! *he laughs* Thank u I'll be here all week! *he shunpos and clangs blades with soul* but u won't
    FreezingRain
    FreezingRain
    Squad 10
    Squad 10

Post by FreezingRain Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:27 pm

"Oh, but I will" HE said. "I am nothing like my team that just left" He looked up. "Your team of Gray and Balmung should be dieing right about now" He said, laughing. He pushed Alucard back and a dark like cero appeared outside his mouth. He shot it out rapidly like yammy's cero in his released form. He laughed as the smoke surrounded the area. "I guess I should use this then" He said. He stabbed the ground and rock surrounded him. " Shake, serpiente tierra " a dark green spiritual pressure surrounded him and the rock. His lower body turned into a dark brown snake bottom and it had black spikes leading from his waist down to the tail. His upper body was light brown and he had 4 arms. His head turned into a cobra head. In the center of the head, was the 8 headed orochi symbol. "How do you like my release?" HE asked. He appeared behind Alucard again, this time, he grabbed him with his tail and slammed him into the ground.
    KickLosLobos
    KickLosLobos
    Squad 8
    Squad 8

Post by KickLosLobos Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:59 pm

*he sees the cero in his mouth* BANKAI!! *when the smoke clears, his wings are badly burned from taking the hit from the cero, he looks behind him* what the! *he gets slammed into the ground* crap, I gotta make a run for it, I can't let those 2 die, *he shunpos behind soul* Kaze Ryuus! *he shoots out 4 wind dragons that create a dense fog around soul, Alucard then shunpos off*
    FreezingRain
    FreezingRain
    Squad 10
    Squad 10

Post by FreezingRain Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:03 pm

"Not so fast" He yelled. He sonido'd in front of him. He then grabbed his neck, blocking his spiritual pressure. "Your not going anywhere, you take one step near them, my fraccion will kill them both" He grinned at him. "Cero del Oscuros" He said. A dark like cero appeared from the tip of his tail. "I can also kill them from here" He said. He ignored the fact that he had been hit in the back by the wind dragons.
    KickLosLobos
    KickLosLobos
    Squad 8
    Squad 8

Post by KickLosLobos Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:15 pm

(sorry I already posted on the other 1XD)

So u can block reiatsu huh? touche oh reptilian 1, *luckily, Amaterasu was still on his blade, he grins and impales his naginata into souls chest, the blk flames starting to crawl across his chest*
    FreezingRain
    FreezingRain
    Squad 10
    Squad 10

Post by FreezingRain Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:25 pm

"That doesn't hurt" He said. The black flames continued to cover his body. As it does so, it shows that he had shed his skin. "Behind you" He said. He impaled him in the stomach with his tail. "You can go ahead and go after them" He said. "You are all weak" he then tosses him over to where the two soul reapers were. The fraccion were all gone and Soul revereted back to form. He opened a garganta and went in.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 28, 2024 2:18 am