Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New to the site? Introduce your self!! Click Here!

3 posters

Second Mission: Alucard and Grays Mission

FreezingRain
    FreezingRain
    Squad 10
    Squad 10

Second Mission: Alucard and Grays Mission Empty Second Mission: Alucard and Grays Mission

Post by FreezingRain Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:59 pm

This mission will start here in Karakura, then go to soul society. Arrancars have attacked the human world. It is up to the squad 3 and 8 captains to try and stop them. All other squads are to prepare in soul society to help protect soul society and to come as back up for Alucard and Gray. The Gentei Kaijo has been approved and you may use 100% of your spiritual pressure within the barrier given around Karakura Park.
    KickLosLobos
    KickLosLobos
    Squad 8
    Squad 8

Second Mission: Alucard and Grays Mission Empty Re: Second Mission: Alucard and Grays Mission

Post by KickLosLobos Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:12 am

*Alucard shunpos to the scene* sorry I'm late, I was up all night.....uhhhh..doin research, yeah research, so what do we got here?
    FreezingRain
    FreezingRain
    Squad 10
    Squad 10

Second Mission: Alucard and Grays Mission Empty Re: Second Mission: Alucard and Grays Mission

Post by FreezingRain Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:45 pm

A senkaimon appeared above Alucard. Standing in it was Gray. "How did you get here before I did?" He asked sarcastically. "Anyway, Arrancar are supposed to be attacking, we have to take action of course for a threat like that" He grabbed his sword and shunpoed down beside him.
    Sorrow
    Sorrow
    Squad 11
    Squad 11

Post by Sorrow Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:11 pm

A senkaimon appeared a few miles away, just above a tower with a flashing light on top. Balmung stepped out, and looked around." where..... i know they'll appear, but where?" he asks in a brutal sounding voice. he reaches up and begins to draw his sword, though leaving it sealed." well, it sounds as though i'm going to have to scare the arrancar's to death.
    FreezingRain
    FreezingRain
    Squad 10
    Squad 10

Post by FreezingRain Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:28 pm

[We each get to play 1 arrancar and its fraccion. Kapeche? I don't know if I spelled that right. O.O; I have a better Idea. Instead of using this topic, whe the arrancar and the fraccion split, I will make a topic titled Sorrow Vs. Arrancar 1 and Fraccion. Alucard VS. Arrancar 2 and Fraccion and so forth. Remember, Gentai Kaigo is approved so if you get in a tight squeeze, use it]]
    Sorrow
    Sorrow
    Squad 11
    Squad 11

Post by Sorrow Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:36 pm

[ okay, i'm cool with that, as long as i get to fight soon... i'm sooo borred]

Last edited by Sorrow on Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
    KickLosLobos
    KickLosLobos
    Squad 8
    Squad 8

Post by KickLosLobos Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:36 pm

*Alucard feels sorrow's dark reiatsu* -_- that guy really needs to keep his reiatsu in check, he blasted it this morning in the bar, so how many are we dealing with here?
    FreezingRain
    FreezingRain
    Squad 10
    Squad 10

Post by FreezingRain Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:41 pm

"I think the arrancar are going to scatter" He said. "You know that they wouldn't all fight us in one area" He smiled. "This should be fun" He looked around and saw Balmung. "COME OVER HERE!" He shouted.

[I will make a topic called Sorrow Vs. Ryuu [ first encounter ], and I will play as Ryuu since he isn't on. And we will fight. Since its the first encounter, everyone isn't strong enough. I will make a training topic later.]
    Sorrow
    Sorrow
    Squad 11
    Squad 11

Post by Sorrow Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:46 pm

he looked down, and nodded. suddenly he was at their sides. his hoood flapping behind him. he floated in the air for a split second before landing on the tes of his right foot, and then on his feet completely. he let his sword hang lowly in his hand." where do you think they'll appear?" he asked.

[ not strong enough? i was hoping for full blast..... ah well, a fights a fight, lol]
    FreezingRain
    FreezingRain
    Squad 10
    Squad 10

Post by FreezingRain Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:49 pm

[I mean, we aren't strong enough currently. I talked to you about this. This isn't the winter war yet. This will lead up to it. I have an idea with gray though. You will see]

Suddenly, 3 garganta opened up in the distance.
    *Look Kenta, fresh bait* He said grinning. Kenta looked at the arrancar. *Lord Ryuu, what shall we do?* he asked. Ryuu looked at them. He then gave them a look and they seperated.

"Guys, lets go!" He shouted. I will go after Kenta, Balmung, go after Ryuu, Alucard, go after the nameless arrancar" Gray said as he shunpoed to the south border.
    Sorrow
    Sorrow
    Squad 11
    Squad 11

Post by Sorrow Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:54 pm

without a thought, or an answer, balmung was bounding at the arrancar named ryuu. he seemed to bounce off his toes, spring far across the surface of the building top towards the man, and then, he suddenly bounced up to the same level as ryuu. calling out" Howl, Caelestis Lupus!"
    FreezingRain
    FreezingRain
    Squad 10
    Squad 10

Post by FreezingRain Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:11 pm

[Heavenly Wolf: Cielo lobo ]
    KickLosLobos
    KickLosLobos
    Squad 8
    Squad 8

Post by KickLosLobos Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:19 pm

*alucard spots the nameless arrancar* ugh, such a pain, and with a hangover too -_- *he shunpoes off twd him*
    Sorrow
    Sorrow
    Squad 11
    Squad 11

Post by Sorrow Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:20 pm

balmung lay there still, knocked out from blood loss. his sword has returned to it's sealed state, and lay beside his right arm.
    FreezingRain
    FreezingRain
    Squad 10
    Squad 10

Post by FreezingRain Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:29 pm

Shunpoing in, wounded, Gray appeared. He sat next to Balmung, who was gravely injured. He then passed out from the wound in his stomach.
    KickLosLobos
    KickLosLobos
    Squad 8
    Squad 8

Post by KickLosLobos Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:02 pm

*Alucard shunpos in and grabs gray and sorrow, then opens up a senkaimon and jumps into it*

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 28, 2024 2:15 am