Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New to the site? Introduce your self!! Click Here!

2 posters

First Mission, Hollow Extermination

FreezingRain
    FreezingRain
    Squad 10
    Squad 10

First Mission, Hollow Extermination Empty First Mission, Hollow Extermination

Post by FreezingRain Fri Nov 06, 2009 4:32 am

This mission is for Squad 3, Squad 8, and Vizards. The hollows have made there attack. There are thousands of them in each area. It is believed that if they aren't defeated, a stronger enemy may show up.
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    FreezingRain
    FreezingRain
    Squad 10
    Squad 10

First Mission, Hollow Extermination Empty Re: First Mission, Hollow Extermination

Post by FreezingRain Sat Nov 07, 2009 10:36 am

The Sinkaimon opened up above the city.

"Been awhile" He said to himself. Gray jumped down and landed on a nearby building.
    "Looks like they haven't shown up yet" He thought. He sat down, taking a rest. "I guess for now, I shall rest until they do show up"
    KickLosLobos
    KickLosLobos
    Squad 8
    Squad 8

First Mission, Hollow Extermination Empty Re: First Mission, Hollow Extermination

Post by KickLosLobos Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:47 am

*Alucard pops out of a senkaimon and searches for gray's reiatsu, when he finds it, he shunpos off to meet him* Fancy meeting u here, my VC and recruit are still in seireitei, anybody else from ur squad comin or do u wanna just go at this with just the 2 of us?
    FreezingRain
    FreezingRain
    Squad 10
    Squad 10

Post by FreezingRain Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:05 am

"Well, I don't really know" HE said to Alucard. "Nothing has shown up yet" He sighed. "I only have Dule as a squad member and he has been having huge problems lately, so none of my squad"
    KickLosLobos
    KickLosLobos
    Squad 8
    Squad 8

Post by KickLosLobos Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:34 pm

Well i'm sure we can handle whatever comes, I mean we are capts. my VC is still workin on her sword, and minikau is still a recruit.
    FreezingRain
    FreezingRain
    Squad 10
    Squad 10

Post by FreezingRain Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:50 pm

"Fine by me" HE said, sighing. A sudden surge of Reiatsu is felt through out the area.
    "They are here Alucard" He said calmly. About a dozen Gargantas opened up, release hundreds of Gillian class, and Adjuchas class hollow.
    *Sigh*
    "I guess we should get started then, this could give us a chance to see how strong each of us trully are" He jumped up, grabbing his blade, and charged foward.
    KickLosLobos
    KickLosLobos
    Squad 8
    Squad 8

Post by KickLosLobos Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:32 pm

*he looked at all the hollow coming thru the garganta, he pulls his sword out and laughs* HA! Just try to keep up, *he said to gray with a smile, before shunpoing away*

Spoiler:
    FreezingRain
    FreezingRain
    Squad 10
    Squad 10

Post by FreezingRain Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:48 pm

Jumping from left to right, Gray sliced gillian after gillian. "They just don't stop!" He shouted. He grabbed his sword and held out his hand, a red orb appeared in it. He grabbed it and threw it at the gillian. "That would be, Sokatsui, am I right?" He asked. He looked over at Alucard. "Ha, in your dreams, you'll have to keep up with me!" He was laughing, and killing the gillian at the same time.
    KickLosLobos
    KickLosLobos
    Squad 8
    Squad 8

Post by KickLosLobos Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:09 pm

*Alucard swings his sword down and sends a wave of blk energy thru 1 of the gillians, slicing it down the middle* no, u just did shakka hou(red flame cannon), this is sokatsui, *he held out his hand* hadou 33 sokatsui! *he shoots a massive blast of blue energy at 1 of the gillians, taking it's head off*
    FreezingRain
    FreezingRain
    Squad 10
    Squad 10

Post by FreezingRain Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:16 pm

"Thats the name" He said. He started to laugh. Then, all the gillian left, leaving the Adjuchas, who were a lot stronger. "I think we will need shikai for this" He said. He held his blade and swung it in a moon like circle. "Shine : mikadzuki" A bright light enveloped Gray as he finished the sentence. When it left, he was holding a large chakram attached by chain to a blade in his left hand. His hair had turned a pure white, along with his eyes. His soul reaper haori flew away in the wind, his soul reaper kimono changed form black, to a pure white. "How do you like?" He asked.
    KickLosLobos
    KickLosLobos
    Squad 8
    Squad 8

Post by KickLosLobos Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:29 pm

*he sliced thru another gillian, then saw the adjuchas* I guess ur right, *he watches gray release his shikai* wow, u look like Sodeno ShirayukiXD, *he holds his sword out, blk energy surrounds it* torch the skies, Kuroi Ryuu! *his blk katana turns into a blk broadsword* shall we?
    FreezingRain
    FreezingRain
    Squad 10
    Squad 10

Post by FreezingRain Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:31 pm

"Moon Twist!" He shouted. He spun the blade in a circle and a large moon like figure appeared, it went up in the sky and covered the sun, making it night time. "This is when my power is at its strongest" He said softly. He put the blade in front of him and shone the moon light on the enemies. They then were all hugging each other and looking at Alucard scared. Gray laughed a bit.
    KickLosLobos
    KickLosLobos
    Squad 8
    Squad 8

Post by KickLosLobos Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:44 pm

nice,now watch this, my fave combo, *he points a finger at an approaching adjucha* bakudo 61 Rikujo kuro, *the 6 light rods slam into the adjucha, he smiles then rises his sword up* Dragon's Claw, *he slashes downward, releasing 5 huge blasts of fire, they hit the immobile adjucha, scorching him till he's nothing but ash*
    FreezingRain
    FreezingRain
    Squad 10
    Squad 10

Post by FreezingRain Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:49 pm

o.o;
    "Wouldn't want to anger you" He said calmly. He turned and grabbed his blade, the moon shifted then disappeared. "I am going to do something that I won't show anyone else but you" He said.
    "BANKAI, Darken, Nisshoku Mikadzuki"
    [Description, I forgot to add one. Gray's chakram and blade disappear. In there place, Grays left arm turns to a claw of darkness and his right arm turns to a claw of light. His hair splits into right being black and left being white. Basically yin and yang.]
    As his blades disappeared, in ther place his arms turned to claws of light and dark.
    "How do you like?" He asked. "Only captain level soul reapers will be able to withstand the power of light and dark spiritual pressure"
    KickLosLobos
    KickLosLobos
    Squad 8
    Squad 8

Post by KickLosLobos Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:04 pm

Very impressive, now even tho these adjuchas aren't worthy of my bankai, I'll show u anyway, *he holds his sword out in front of him, his blk reiatsu surrounds him* BAN-KAI!! *his reiatsu explodes, and when the smoke clears, u see that large blk wings have sprouted out, his skin is replaced with layers of hard dragon scales, his hands grow claws and his sword transforms into a double-bladed naginata, with blk flame on 1 blade and a sharp current of wind on the other, he opens his eyes to reveal blood red eyes of a dragon*

Spoiler:
    FreezingRain
    FreezingRain
    Squad 10
    Squad 10

Post by FreezingRain Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:09 pm

Spoiler:
    "Very nice" He said. He looked up and noticed more garganta were opening, revealing a large number of gillian. "Looks like we attracted more" He said. He clenched his dark claw and raised the light claw up. He held it out and sliced at the air, creating a large sicle type blade. [Scythe] He grabbed it with his dark claw and waited for an attack.
    KickLosLobos
    KickLosLobos
    Squad 8
    Squad 8

Post by KickLosLobos Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:23 pm

Spoiler:
    *tons of gillian were coming out of the garganta, he grinned and started spinning the naginata around above him, both elements fusing together, creating a cyclone of blk flame and slicing winds* Wrath of the twin dragons! *he slashes out releasing the cyclone, it grows to the size of an f5 tornado and mows thru the massive army of gillians, leaving nothing but charred corpses in it's wake* I never was able to hold back, *out of breath and panting heavily* maybe I should've started with a smaller attk, ok, ur turn
    FreezingRain
    FreezingRain
    Squad 10
    Squad 10

Post by FreezingRain Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:32 pm

"Alright" he said. He threw the scythe in the air and hit it with his claw. It then shattered and the pieces flew into the masks of 3 adjuchas. "Now, attack them" He said. The three went and attacked the gillian. "We should end this quickly" He said to him. He held up his light claw and it started to surge with whilte spiritual pressure.
    KickLosLobos
    KickLosLobos
    Squad 8
    Squad 8

Post by KickLosLobos Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:38 pm

*Alucard watches gray's attk* the hell was that? yep, sounds good to me, *he flips the naginata around to it's dark side, the blk flames of Amaterasu rising off the blade* what'd u have in mind?
    FreezingRain
    FreezingRain
    Squad 10
    Squad 10

Post by FreezingRain Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:00 pm

Gray looked at Alucard. "I think we shall call this, Break of Dawn?" He said. "Do you have any ideas?" He snapped his fingers and a large blade like structure appeared in front of him. [Its like Zabuza's head cleaver sword, about the size of that] It was filled with half light spiritual pressure.
    KickLosLobos
    KickLosLobos
    Squad 8
    Squad 8

Post by KickLosLobos Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:07 pm

I think I know what ur getting at, *he holds his naginata against the blade, letting Amaterasu catch it on fire* let's see...1,2,3.....about 10 adjuchas, shall we test it out?
    FreezingRain
    FreezingRain
    Squad 10
    Squad 10

Post by FreezingRain Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:41 pm

"Sure" He said. He snapped his fingers and white like fire bursted from it, combining with the black flames of amaterasu. Creating the yin and yang blade. [sounds cool enough] "Lets see what we can do with it" He said. He was surging his spiritual pressure into it. [Sorry it toook so long, I just got out of the shower and I am trying to learn how to make line art with Gimp]
    KickLosLobos
    KickLosLobos
    Squad 8
    Squad 8

Post by KickLosLobos Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:50 pm

Hmmmm, let me see what I can do with it, *he stabs his naginata into the ground and takes the yin/yang blade and raises it up* there's a lot of reiatsu in this blade, *he slashes downward and releases a getsuga like blast, that slices right thru the adjuchas* HA! u gotta try this!
    FreezingRain
    FreezingRain
    Squad 10
    Squad 10

Post by FreezingRain Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:34 pm

Gray nodded and grabbed the blade. It weighed heavily due to the immense amount of spiritual pressure. He threw it in the air and and caught it in his light clawed hand. He then spun in a circle creating a twist of light and dark tornado. He then jumped out of it, holding the blade, allowing the tornado to head towards the adjuchas. It killed a lot of them. "Nice" He said, looking at Alucard.
    KickLosLobos
    KickLosLobos
    Squad 8
    Squad 8

Post by KickLosLobos Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:33 pm

*he watches gray's attk* nice! let me see, is there anymore fodder? *he spots a garganta opening up* sweet, I wanna try something, *holds his right hand up, and explodes his reiatsu, after a min or so, his hand bursts into blk flame, while blk energy gathers at the tip of his claws, he then slashes out, releasing 5 getsuga like blast of amaterasu, they mow thru the adjuchas, eviscerating them* HA! It works! I've actually been workin on that for a while, *he then picks up his naginata, and it turns back into his blk katana as he seals his bankai away*

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 28, 2024 4:23 am